Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SkY's DaY.....

u must b wondering y i name post as sky's day....cos tuesday,v will b having the whole day class with 1 lecturer called as Mr.Sky.....so i named tuesday as sky's day.....i remembered karen said,although he call himself as sky,he is a sun 2 all of us cos he will always shine our day n make all of us laugh like hell.....v love him sad so much....naa...v only have 2 more tuesdays only 2 spend with him....im gonna miss him so much...he's damn gud lecturer....
hahaha....my fren asked me 2 change my blog title....so i did asked my sir abt his opinion....
this is part of our conversation.....

Mala:Sir arr, I’m opening a new blog but I don’t know what to name it worr…
Sky:Erm… Usually the name after what you like lor…
Mala:like Denise wan is called Princess Realm.. What I like arr… I like my mom, chocolate and some other stuff lor..
Denise:Mala and her Batu Caves!!
Mala:swt...
Sky:I KNOW!! Me, My Babu and Putumayam…
Mala:NOOOOOOOOOO….
Denise:*laughs*
Sky:okok, what about Spicy Muruku and Creamy Dial…
Mala:YErrrrr….. Why must be always about Indian stuff!!
Denise:*laughs harder*
Karen:yamar, usually connected to yourself one..
Denise:hmm, I wonder what would Karen’s blog title be…
Sky:Potato, Snails and All Things Slow…
Denise:~died laughing~ Yerr, then Sky’s blog how??
Karen:Sexy Sim..
Mala, Denise and Eric:PFFTTTTT!!! LOL!!
Sky:*raises eyebrow* Then Denise would be Lucious Lee…
Denise:Ken would be Curvacious Chong..
Sky:*laughs*
Denise:Mala would be Kissable Komala..
Eric:Yerr, I don’t want to be Gullible Goh!
Sky:*laughs harder*
Denise:Then Karen leh??
Eric:Tangible Tan
Sky:No lar, not suitable…
Eric:Titanic Tan
Sky:*laughed till tears came out*

Denise:You know, my friend was name Lembu Lee…
Eric:Then Karen how??
Denise:swt, always aim for Karen…
Eric:T-Rex tan…
Sky:LoL
Denise:Ooooh, then Ken would be Chicken Chong!!
Eric:Also not forgetting chicken Chee..
Karen:Wahahaha!!
Eric:I think I would be Gay Goh…
Denise:Wah, then you are Gullible Gay Goh lor…
Sky:LOLOLOL!!

sum of the choices given 2 me 4 my blog's title:
chocolate pie, brown gothika mummy, me,my babu n putumayam, me n batu caves, n bla bla bla.....
but suddenly i got my blog's name, the resonance of ma life.....does it sounds better?
im sure it did.....

sum of the shots taken 2day.....

karen,yun xi n karen was discussing abt webpage asgmnt.... i was suppose 2 b there but im bz taking pictures....hahaha......


they r watching vantage point from eric's laptop...so interesting meh?

at last this was what v come out with......draft of the asgmnt.......look very funny but atnd....least v got sumthg in mind......again i was the chocolate pie.......

b4 the class end,my sir did warn me not 2 blog today cos 2moro v have exam.....yes,denise is right....v shudnt let sir down....must do our best......hope 2moro wil b better than today......

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Mala!!! You put cbox like mine lar.. Then we can leave comment.. :)

~KoMaLa SeKhAr~ said...

i dont know how to put....help me....