Tuesday, December 09, 2008

'.......................'

I will never forget the days we used to had,

The days when you were everything to me,

My mind used to tell me we'd be together forever,

But now I realize that it was all a big dream,

I wish I could take back that one regretful day,

The day when I willingly let you slide from my arms,

Never did I think of the astonishing pain of regrets,

That I would once have 2 live through,

The sight of you in someone else's arm,

Will make my heart shatter into a million pieces,

I sometimes wonder if you still think of me,

Or if to you, I’m just a face in the crowd,

I wish so very much that one day,

I could put back the pieces of my broken heart,

But for now, I’ll sit here silently,

Remembering all the memories we once shared….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ma.. update your blog la..
This is the only way I can know what u are doing..

~KoMaLa SeKhAr~ said...

i really dont have time ma....