Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09/09/09.........

erm,it seems to be a perfect day....i wish it will be.....i just feel like i wanna blog something on this day...i wish for a little bit of miracle....so that i would remember this day forever in my life....

well currently, i getting my life back to normal as i was once upon a time....feel happier this way....but the thing i miss most is my 'Kojadi life' with my CRAZY EIGHT friends....not forgetting my lecturers especially Mr.Sky.....i still remember how eager we would be to attend his class....we loved him so much....i called Karen,the classmate i was closed with in college time....she told that maybe we will have a gathering next month first week if everyone agrees(which actually was Yun Xi's order)....owh,Yun Xi....the thing i remember about her was her laugh....well,i guess none of our friends forget how she would laugh....but i planned to invite them to my house for Deepavali......

apart from that,currently im studying in Segi College....finishing up my diploma programme....taking evening class since im working full time in a audit firm....my days are packed with classes and work load....during weekend,i would spend time with my cousin sisters....

erm,i dont know whether i should post this or not....but since my friend wants its so much,im doing this.....today her bf promised her that after married he would be the one doing house chores....**erm,what am doing?** nevermind,just a part of it only right?

for now,i guess this is it....i got class later.....macroeconomic class.....with Mr.Benny...he one of the best lecturer in segi too....gtg now....got work to do....arious....have a great day,friends!!!!!!