Sunday, April 11, 2010

i miss my life so much or i miss so much in my life?

i keep wondering if i miss my life so much or i miss so much in my life.....i just couldnt figure out what is happening around me....im just being blur all the time....
i just hate my daily routine...i hate to work n study at the same time....its damn tiring....well,im waiting for the moment when im gonna finish my studies n find a new job.....
i wish i could turn the time back n go to the time when i was still studying in kojadi with my sampat friends....natalie@karen,was the closest 1 with me,the 1 i could talk to abt anything n she will smile n reply,dun worry mala...everything will b fine soon....denise,the pretty,pink lover,sporting gurl.....josy@yun xi,pontianak gurl(lolz)happy go lucky,caring gurl....tomato@mei mei,this gurl is damn sweet,soft n shy gurl....ken@e-pork,he is tall n helpful guy....kok yin,he is handsome n understanding guy....the last 1 is eric,although v dont like him so much,but he makes our sampat geng too...lolz....these 7 people coloured my life with so beautifully...that was so called life....i miss those moments...
now i feel like i miss everything(in sense i miss so much + my life).....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Trust me mala,i'd been thru ur situation b4,it's really tiring to work n study at the same time,everyday repeat the same routine..the only concern is work work work n study study study,rushing for time like no life..
It's jz part of our life,you do not miss your life mala,u oni strive so hard for ur future,the world is fair,u work and u will get pay..
life is still goes on and i'll always b there for u my dear friend:) "You Are The Best!Your Day Will Come Soon~"