Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4 mOre ExAm!!!!!

hmm....yeah left only 4....management,sociology,marketing and webpage design.....by the way im still wondering why i have to study webpage design although i taking accounts....hmmm....

my writing for mass com was like hell....as usual was rushing at the 11th hour......my section B was terrible....the instruction was so simple....Fill in the blanks......but it was so tough......but anyway, dont want to talk about it anymore.....now i should concentrate in my management..... wait,again......MANAGEMENT?????? OMG!!!! it's SKY's subject......cannot,cannot.....nonono.....i cant let him down....must study hard.....as Karen always said,other subject it's ok,but not SKY's subject.....Yes Karen agree with you....

i can't concentrate in my studies......but i will try my best...i dont want to drop in my CGPA.....i have to either maintain or increase it.....well although it's so stressful but i must do it....and i believe i can.....

i hope next week i can go to Genting as we (8 Sticks) planned.....im just worried my mum wont allow me...yeah lor,since im going alone.....i was suppose to bring my sister along but she still will be having her SPM trial next week....what am i going to say if mum didnt allow me to go? *sigh*

btw, i love to see how denise wrote her blogs....it's do creative you know?

To YOU,
I know you will be checking in to my blog everyday......i just want to let you know that i didnt purposely do so....you know me well right? then why you have to argue about that? but if that was your decision, i will just accept it ma....you made your decision, who am i to stop you...as long you are happy, i will do as you wish ma.....

Got to go.....i want to start studying already....none of 8 sticks is online now....even Denise or Eric....i dont want to waste my time anymore.....see you all in my next blog.....

No comments: