Monday, September 08, 2008

5 mOrE eXaM tO FiNiSh....aRgH!!!!!

isyk,isyk,isyk.....I'm scared.....I'm really scared right now....Denise is right.....I can't concentrate in exams....My thinking will fly to him.....plus i still can go shopping with my sis today....And i bought a nice shoe....arghhhhh.....Im scared i couldn't maintain my CGPA......Help!!!! All i need now is concentration....He promise me that he will buy for me 1 GIFT for EACH A's......Hehehe....That's the only thing that is helping me to study hard......OMG!!! My head is messy as my writings as Sir said....*sigh

But now i promise to myself.....what ever it is, i'm gonna do my very best...i want to show him that i can do well in my exam......

Friends,please wish me luck for this exams....

p.s Friends,i wont update my blog as frequent as last time until i finish my exams....(although i wont update that frequently,im just letting u all know...hehehe......)

No comments: