Friday, September 19, 2008

YeYe.....ExAm WaR iS fiNaLLy OvEr!!!!!!!! i'M fReE nOw.......

at last i finished my Web page design exam.....it was my only hope to get A and i hope i can since the exam was quite ok although i answer it like shit....wakakaka......

but im so sad now....denise,ken,karen,yun xi and tomato went to Genting today....i'm gonna miss yun xi's surprise birthday party....*sob sob*.....all is because of my mum lar.....she dont want to allow me till the last moment also.......

and denise blog about the holiday is gonna make me so jealous.....

i heard that sir read denise's blog.....wish that he wont read mine.....cos actually i dont want to make him so perasan.....wakakaka......but if he read already,sorry lor sir....

so semester break for 3 weeks....yeahoo!!!!! gonna enjoy the holiday to the maximum which is sleep,sleep,sleep and watch movie....and for sure my blog also gonna be less since nothing much to share.....only the same face at home.....mum,sis and bro.....maybe if anything interesting i will post lor.....

got to go....take care....gonna sleep now cause i only sleep for 3 hours yesterday.....
Good night.....