Friday, September 05, 2008

YAP AH LIN - may her soul rest in peace........

Again it has been 12 days since I post my last blog…..hmmm…what to do…life has been so busy nowadays….ceh….perasan lar….my sis said as if im the PM…always said im busy….actually that wasn’t the main reason y didn’t blog for so long….my bro restricting my internet usage….and plus with a little bit of lazy….kuikuikui….some of you will be think who is yap ah lin....read through and you will understand yourself........lets see what happen for the past 13 days….

5th September 2008

I went online today cause I cant stop myself from online’ing…..i sign in my gmail….omg!!!!!!!! SKY send me a email...........

http://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

SKY

to me, Denise, Denise
show details 8:29 AM (5 hours ago)
Reply

Dear Komala and Denise....
Your assignments are terrible.
I will definately have to fail four of you.

Please resubmit your assignments by 9am today (Friday) in order to pass my paper!


Regards,

Sky

Omg!!!!! That time only god know how I felt…..like want to cry already…I sign in around 9.30am….im late already…..he ask me to reply by 9am…how??? Then only I looked down in the email……..

p.s. JUST KIDDING!!!! hehehehe... The title and the content must have made your heart skipped a beat ha?!
Dun worry! I just need you to resubmit your assignments in the old MSWords format because my pc in the office cannot read the 2007 format. As soon as you get this ok? Thanks...

hahaha……..sir, you are so bad….luckily my heart is not weak.....if not i would be dead by now......choyyyyy.....hehehe…..this was the whole original email…..

hehehe.....gonna miss his jokes and lectures......hmmmmm......

4th September 2008

Omg….i still have 1 day for my final exam….nonono….i must control myself….must stop online…..mala, concentrate……it’s your life…..

3rd September 2008

Nothing except I finish my day online’ing……

2nd September 2008

Although this is our study week, we have our last class for Management and Writing for Business….today I met him since he want to go back to his college after the weekend…he gave me something….a gift from him….i was so happy but I feel guilty because don’t want to make him feel that im using him…..anyway thanks dear….


Nice or not?

Luckily it fits me…..

MOONCAKES!!!!!! at last im receive my first moon cake from denise…..thanks gurl…..

Its so cute right? It’s Hello Kitty moon cake…..

WAIT!!!! Yun Xi also bring moon cake for me…..wow the box was so nice…so did the moon cake…cheese raspberry….delicious…..muahx…..thanks Yun Xi….

this was the mooncake's box...so nice right?

these were the mooncakes that they gave me....


Today was our last day with SKY, Mr Sim Kim Yong, our 1st semester English Language lecturer and our second semester Writing For Business and Management Studies lecturer….About him? Ermm…..adorable and funny lecturer with great teaching skills…..except when he is angry, u better watch out….dont make him worst or u will be in big problem…..hmmm…..im going to miss him so much….so much…..ssssssiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr…….missssss uuuuuuu……hehehe….. but he is so bad…he sing a song for me….

Komala,

Wants to marry a bangla,

And stay at Himalaya….

and Karen continued..............

And have a son/daughter called MalaMala….

WTH!!! We laugh like hell….it didn’t make sense after all….hahaha….pity Karen….sir show a looser sign to her…..hehehe….when I said I will miss him…he said don’t worry cause I will still meet him in next sem…when I asked why, he replied cause he will fail me so that I have to recourse…..sirrrrr, you are so bad…….

31 August 2008

Today we have a prayer for my late granny……its called the 7th day mourning…..i met a lot relatives and family friends there…..the house was full of people….i felt barely to breathe……I went into the room….then all those young cousins follow me into the room….inside there we were making havoc….we dance, sing and listen to songs……until my mum came and scold us for being very noisy….hehehe….but we still were enjoying ourselves….although my sis and I were the oldest there (since all of them were just 3 to 12 years old), we really have fun with the children…..sometimes i feel being childish is so fun......here is some of the pictures we took there….

these are all of the late grandma's son's children.....except 2 were missing, which is anjali and my bro, yoges......
in the picture are mala, vithya, vasithar, kirosha, tanesh, kirtika and kartik....
this picture include two of our family friends daughter, valli and kayalkanni.....

me with tanesh, kayal and kirthi....me with katrik, kayal and tanesh.....

me with vasithar, kirosha, kirti, tanesh and kayal.....

27 August 2008

Marketing exam today…aiyo I don’t know lar why this semester I was rushing like hell in the last week….the funniest part is when in the exam, my lecturer didn’t prepare the exam paper but gave the exam verbally…I was so sleepy that time where once I heard the question like “please state the POLC stages and explain briefly on each of the stages.”…..i was thinking what the hell management things got to do with marketing…..then I just write down the answer….once the exam finish, I asked my friend….she said it was not POLC (Planning Organizing Leading Controlling) but it was PLC (Product Life Cycle)…….OMG!!!!!! I feel like I was a fool that time….sei lor…die lor…

26 August 2008

Today I have my management exam….i did send sky an email to tell him that he can postpone the exam but unfortunately he never read the email….omg!!! the exam was so hard….maybe be cause I didn’t revise properly….but I finished my exam……tomorrow another headache….marketing exam……

25 August 2008

I was in college that time when I receive a call from my mum that my Chinese granny just passed away…..my god….she’s the only grandparent I have…..now she also passed away already…..although she is not been closed with me or my siblings, we still feel sad about it……its ok….i think this is better than she still suffer in coma….she was under a surgery when she got heart attack and went to coma stage…..what you expect me to do? I was having my Sociology class at that time….i feel so guilty to left the class like that…but I brave myself to ask my lecturer….she allowed me to go….so I went back to my granny house at Batu Caves…..when I arrived there, her body still didn’t arrived yet….yeah, the body was from Johor cause she was in her daughter house at Johor when all these incident happened….soon her body arrived….everyone was crying except me…..maybe I was still keeping what she had done to us all these while in my heart…..but that night I did cried alone……after all she still my grandma what….but omg!!!!!!! I have my management test tomorrow……how??? How I want to study in this condition? How?? God help me……

MADAM YAP AH LIN

May her soul rest in peace……..

No comments: