Monday, September 15, 2008

FrOm 3 aLrEaDy BeCoMe 2.....AfTeR tOdAy WiLL bEcOmE 1......YeAhOo!!!!!!!

As I told, my brother are really restricting my internet usage…..it had been 4 days already he never let me to use the wireless connection…..so I cant even update my blog…..lets see what happened for the past 4 days….

11th September 2008

Today we sit for 3rd exam – MANAGEMENT……yes!!! SKY’s subject…..my sis always asked me, why I always will be so excited when talk about SKY…..I don’t know but maybe because he is so different and close with us compare to other lecturers…..most of our lecturer keep a distance with their student but not him…..hmm….we wasn’t allowed to bring back the question paper….i don’t know why…..usually we can for the other 2 test also like that…..about the exam ar? Erm, what can I say….exam what, sure it is tough lor….But now only left 3 more exams only…..Sociology, Marketing and Web Page Design…..

After the exam when I wanted to go back already then only I got to know that we have sociology extra class before exam…..OMG!!!! it’s ok if she want to do extra class because actually she is being really attentive and also worried about us…..but we were so tired after the exams without enough sleep….all of our eye bags are getting so serious…..maybe not for Eric….hehehe…..but mine and Yun Xi’s are getting serious…..but its good also we went for the class because we get last minutes tips…hehehe…..these were some of the pictures I took before the class…..

Yun Xi and Denise, as usual were talking so excitedly……

Karen, just after her nap, still blur……(Karen, don't scold me ar....you give this pose)

Actually want to take picture when she was sleeping but I remembered Denise warned me that shouldn’t take picture when the person is sleeping…….

Kok Yin, I’m not sure if he’s sleeping or just resting while listening to songs……Sorry lor…..

After the class, we were talking about types of roti……maybe since all of us are hungry already……then Yun Xi was telling that there are Roti Saga, Roti Bom, and so on lar….these was part of our conversation…

Yun Xi : you know ar got roti saga also?

Denise (while laughing): how about roti iswara?

Me : then I want roti myvi can ar? They have ar?

Denise : I want roti BMW…..

Me (with serious face): then hor….i think I want to come out with new roti called roti nokia…….

Denise and Kok Yin (faint): Swt!!!

Me : yeah lor…..hehehe……

Yun Xi : haiyo mala, how can you talk so lame joke ar?

Me : yeah lor….got so many roti ma…..i want to come out with roti nokia lor…

Denise : mala, do you know that me and kok yin fall at the same time? Hahaha….

Me : hehehe…….

Later Denise and Karen followed Yun Xi to restaurant nearby her house….Karen told me the roti canai there was really nice and after eat, they went to pasar malam nearby Yun Xi’s house….Ken joined them also since Ken’s house also nearby there…..I’m so jealous now…..regretting why I didn’t followed them…..


13th September 2008

Today is my Sociology test, the 4th exam…..Hooray!!!! still left 2 exams only……Marketing and Web Page Design….Both also I never aim for A’s but if got A means ar, sure I will die of surprised…..choyyy…..hehehe….Sociology test was like hell….objectives was 10 questions only but carry 25 marks….out of 10 questions I only manage to answer 3 questions…..other all I hentam…..dont know lar….after exam I only told my friends and my sociology lecturer that I have forget A for my sociology…..after exam, went out and feel damn tired…..i was suppose to ‘teman’ my sis to temple because they have ‘thiruvula’ tomorrow….but I didn’t go cause of so tired….mum went out….left my bro and me…..he start his lecturer already….i’m dead….he started to ask all those stupid questions and stuffs…..i just pretend listening but actually I was ignoring what he was saying…hmmm…..i don’t care already…..i just went to sleep after that…..

For YOU,

How Can I Show You?

How can I show you how my brother treats me?

How can I show you how hurting were his words?

How can I show you how much I cried?

How can I show you my feelings right now?

How can I show you all the sadness I’m hiding inside?

How can I show you how I smiled to make you believe that I’m happy?

How can I show you all the truth?

How can I show you that I need you?

How can I show you that I want you?

How, how, how?

Most important of all,

HOW CAN I SHOW YOU THAT I LOVE YOU???


14th September 2008

I went to my grandma house today…..No certain reason to go but mum cooked vegetarian food for my uncle’s family since they were vegetarian for 4 months……I didn’t study yet…..tomorrow I’m having Marketing exams in the noon so I’m still relaxed……these were some of the pictures I took with those children…..

beware of the Spiderwoman!!!! she wont sting but she will bite...hehehe....

nonono......don't mistake her....she not trying to show bad symbol....she just trying to arrange her little fingers to do 'peace'.....

naaaa....this is my late grandma......Madam Yap Ah Lin......

Yeah,at night 'Ratham" came to our place.....yesterday was 'Pournami'(full moon).....this is the first time it came to our place for the past 18 years I'm living here.....but t came so late....around 9.30pm if I'm not mistaken.....here is some pictures of it.......

the light is so bright until the picture is not very clear....

the clear picture of 'Ratham'.......

people are following it.......

the front angle picture, taken when it stop from being pulled.......

And still i didn't finish revising my Marketing....aiyo!!!what's happening to me?

nevermind......i got to go now....i must start to study now....i don't care if Eric is online....but i must study......wish me luck friends.....

No comments: