Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DuRiNg SeM BrEaK.............

29 September 2008

Muahahaha…..My bro open for me the wireless connection….Apa lagi….Enjoy lar….Spend my time to write blog, update Friendster and Tagged and online…..yesterday Yun Xi asked me to go to her profile and view those vacation to Genting pictures…Waaaaa!!!!! I feel so sad….I was suppose to be there in those pictures also…..okay….enough, today must sleep early, tomorrow I got dental checkup in the morning…..although I hate doctor and clinic, no choice cause it’s a order from the queen of my house, my mum….chowz.....

28 September 2008

Today my mum and my aunt went out to kl…..for SHOPPING…..well, lucky I noneed to follow them….aiyo, really, I can’t follow my mum for shopping….she will visit so many shops until she find what she wants…..I cant afford to walk so much…moreover I’m not the right person to bring for shopping….my sis and I have to look after those children…..its very hard to control those children since they are very spoilt…..but I had fun with them even though…..my sis was sleeping all the time cause she wasn’t feeling well….me and the children played in the rain….we ate ice cream in rain and danced…..we were making havoc there….but before my aunt came home, we bath and sit down quietly as if there was nothing happened….hahaha….took my dinner at my aunt house and came back home around 9pm….

27 September 2008

Today I and my sis went for a 21st birthday party of my sis’s friend…I wore my gown with the bling bling ring that I bought few days back….these are some of the pictures I took during and after the party at my granny house…..

Me and Tanesha in the party.....

Me and lil Anju....beware people...she is warning everyone.......

Three hottiez.....from left,me,Vithya and Tila....

Me in action....after the function at my granny house......

While my sis busy posing, i'm actually stealing the chocolate cake.....yummy.......

25 September 2008

I went to cc to upload my blog but unfortunately, the pc’s Microsoft didn’t support my version…so can’t upload my blog…*sob sob*

24 September 2008

Even today also I past my time by watching movie…..I watched Solstice, Crazy Eights and Silent Hill…..All of them were about ghost taking revenge of their deaths….I’m watching these movies for the 2nd time…..I watched them long time ago, so felt like didn’t remember the stories, so I watched again….I liked the Crazy Eights since it’s name is similar like our group’s name,38(sampat in Chinese) which almost means like crazy eights also….what a co incident right? Hmm…..

23 September 2008

Today I called Karen….She told me that they really enjoyed their holiday at Genting….As expected I feel so jealous….Karen said its ok if I cant join this time cause we still have time after our 3rd sem…..she planned want to go to Teluk Batik….Karen warned me that I must follow them that time…..I didn’t promise her but will try my best…we talk about 10 mins only since she was with her friend going out….

22 September 2008

Hahaha….today I watched 3 movies….European Gigolo, The Bank Job and Over My Dead Body…..Wakakaka….. European Gigolo and Over My Dead Body were funny while The Bank Job was quite action packed……I know it’s too much for a day but I don’t know what to do…..it was so boring after all……Nothing to do even cant online also……

21 September 2008

Today I promised my cousins to bring them for jalan jalan and makan at Selayang Mall…..So we went to their house to fetch them…it was raining heavily but who cares? As long as we could go out and enjoy ourselves is enough…So these are some pictures we took there…..lets have a look….

The Pinkys….hehehe……

Kirti, me and Tanesha….

They said we looked alike…Do we?

My lil cutie pie,Anjali with her elder sis, Kirti….

Kirti, Tanesha, me, Kartik and Kirosha….

Me and Kirosha…

Actually this picture was supposed to take between me, Vithya and Kirosah only but Tanesha ‘menyibuk’ lar….

Do I look cute? *wink wink*

Cousins club….From the back position, Vithya, me, Kirosha, Kartik, Anjali, Tanesha and Kirti…..

Kirti in action….

Tanesha in action….

Lil Anjali in action….

Nice or not? It’s our new ring….

20 September 2008

As usual mum and I went to temple in the morning….it was so crowded…mum said it’s a special day but we was wondering why the ‘vengkadachalabathi’ temple so crowded with people…..nothing much I saw else than this crowd at temple…..

We went to temple again at night since one of mum’s friend are doing ‘annathanam’ there…we went there late since I simply get ready late….once we reach, we were really shocked to look at a big crowd….then only we get to know that there was a special prayer for ‘vengkadachalabathi’….when I was praying at ‘anuman’ temple, I saw a guy…..

You know when among all the crowd there only this guy get my attention….there were so many hensem and fair guys but only he got my attention…..he was tall, a bit muscular body, mmm…..that look make me fall for him….maybe cause i like tall guys....omg, that time it feel like just want to walk towards him and ask for his hp num…..nonono….but I wasn’t that brave enough…..but I’m sure he got girlfriend already…..he saw me and when he walks by my side I felt like he took my heart away with him….the way he looked at me, his peaceful eyes make me melted to the ground….then I saw my ex-classmate, Prashant…he came with his granny….after a short chitchat when I turn to look at him, he is MISSING!!! I still wonder around to look for him but I guess he already went back….how I could miss him….I blame myself….

No comments: